Monday, October 26, 2009

I have been tagged....and it was fun!

I have never really participated in these before....but, I was tagged by Alexis at "Where He Leads Me, I Will Follow"!  She is a wonderful writer and has a precious blog!  You should check it out too!  Anyways, here we go.....

A - Age: 27




B - Bed size: Well, we have two beds right now...our "real" bed is a Queen; however, we are sleeping upstairs right now in our new house with the girls and that bed is a King!  I do have to say....I like the King a lot better!  HELLO ROOM!!



C - Chore you hate: Potties....and our new shower....eck!



D - Dog's name: We have a six year old Yellow Lab and his name is Nash!



E - Essential start your day item: Coffee, The News, Hubbie and Babies!



F - Favorite color: I love Green...and Red! 



G - Gold or Silver: Silver



H - Height: 5'8"



I - I am: loving this cold weather today!! The high is supposed to be 58....ahhhh Perfect!



J - Job: Wife, Mommy and a Patient Rep. for a Maternal Fetal Doctor...and an Independent Demonstrator for Uppercase Living! My website is: http://laurenbrownd.uppercaseliving.net/



K - Kids: Paisleigh Marie (2 years)--my feisty little punkin!  and Abigail Grace (will be 5 months on the 29th of this week)--my little smiley giggly angel! 



L - Living arrangements: We are just getting settled into our new house!



M - Mom's name: Lynn



N - Nicknames: Cocoa (my middle name is Nicole...and my Family calls me this--shhhh, don't tell anyone)!



O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had a couple of different stays in the hospital during this pregnancy with Abigail!  Trying to keep me out of labor!  Whew...and it worked!



P - Pet Peeve: Incorrect Grammar.....



Q - Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!" My utmost favorite movie of ALL TIME...Dirty Dancing!



R - Right or left handed: Right



S - Siblings: I am the oldest...I have one younger sister, Angie, who is 21!



T - Time you wake up: Usually around 4:00 to 5:00 am...when Abigail wakes up to eat and then I get ready for the work day!



U- Underwear: Cheah! That is so totally, like, duh! (LOL! I loved this answer of Lexi's ....so I am leaving it!)--Lauren



V - Vegetable you dislike: I honestly like all vegetable!  Except maybe eggplant...it just looks weird!



W - Ways you run late: Usually when I am putting Abigail into her car seat and she spits up....Happens ALL of the time! :)  But, she is so precious doing it! lol!



X - X-rays you've had: My teeth, my head and do Ultrasounds count?



Y - Yummy food you make: I try to make a variety of Yummy foods!  We like to experiment...my new knack is trying new recipes out of the Racheal Ray cookbook....The "BOB"! 



Z - Zoo favorite: The Elephants....because, they just amaze me!  They are so big!
 
Ok, now it is your turn!!  I can not wait to read your answers.....
Have a WONDERFUL day!
Lauren

No comments: