Sunday, October 18, 2009

A week late, but too cute to pass up!

Well, we have been very busy it seems! The past two weekend have been full of fun and exciting adventures for us! Last weekend the Girls and I were able to meet my Sister (Gigi), Mom (Nona) and my Grandmother (Granny) for the Texas Tech Homecoming Parade on Broadway! We had so much fun and Paisleigh LOVED it! She even gave us a guns up!!





It was really a lot of fun to have all four generations together again! I have missed being with all of the girls so badly! It was great to finally have a Saturday full of events again! Oh yea...and the girls and Mom's pictures ended up in Lubbock Spotted Online! They were precious!!

We also went and got Paisleigh's hair cut for only the second time! She was so good and so still while she was trimming her up! Afterwards, Paisleigh went running through the mall swishing her hair side to side like she felt so wonderful! It was adorable!













































I really enjoyed watching Paisleigh's expressions! I could just tell she loved her hair and she felt like the little princess she is! :)

No comments: