Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I love these--and I am bored at work! LOL!

I have been tagged once again...and I love it!  Head on over to Alexis's Precious Blog to see her answers too!  One Word Answers People.....

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk

2. Your hair? Sassy :)

3. Your mother? Survivor

4. Your father? Strong

5. Your favorite food? Pasta

6. Your dream last night? Non-existent (that I know of?)?

7. Your favorite drink? Tea (peach, that is!)!

8. Your goal? Store

9. What room are you in? Office

10. Your hobby? Creating

11. Your fear? Harm (to my children)!

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? LOVE
13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something you aren’t? Perfect (This is so a great answer Lexi!)!

15. Muffins? Fresh!
16. Wish list item? Remodel

17. Where did you grow up? Hale Center, Tx

18. Last thing you did? ate lunch

19. What are you wearing? Scrubs

20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Dog

22. Your friends? PRECIOUS

23. Your life? WONDERFUL

24. Your mood? Good

25. Missing someone? Hubbie and Girls (I couldn't pick just one!)!

26. Vehicle? Montero

27. Something you’re not wearing? Jeans

28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby (AMEN!!)!

29. Your favorite color? Green

30. When was the last time you laughed? about five minutes ago

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday, Reading Mckmamma's blog about her precious miracle Stellan! Through God ALL things are possible!  Go check it out....it is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

32. Your best friend? Mom and Sister!

33. One place that I go over and over? Work

34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom

35. Favorite place to eat? Abuelo's

I promise to have a new blog post coming soon about what the Girls have been up to....and into!  :) Have a great day and join in the fun with this questionaire!!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I loved reading your answers!!! Thanks for joining in the fun!

Anonymous said...

I love being your friend! But I love being your mom even more because nobody else can be your mom!