Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ahhh....A little "me" time this week!

The doctor that I work for has been out this whole week!  It has been great!  We have only seen 6-12 patients everyday compared to the 50-70 we usually see in one day!  AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  So, the past two days I have taken off the afternoons and let me tell you...I have SO enjoyed it!  On Tuesday, I cleaned house and prepared dinner BEFORE I picked up the girls!  Yesterday, I had lunch with my lovely sister, got my oil changed (which was way overdue), got a hair cut (which was way overdue as well LOL)! and I READ A WHOLE MAGAZINE!!!  WOW!  I have not done that one in a while!  It was a much needed little hiatus and I just wanted to express my joy!

On another note!  Greg and I are going to have our first "Date Night" since sweet baby Abigail was born almost 5 months ago!  Friday will be the first night I will not be with both of my girls!  I am very very nervous and anxious about it, but I know they will be in wonderful loving arms of Greg's Mom's!  So, with that being said....I am very very excited about my hubbie's and my night out....and alone! :)

Hope you all have had a great week just as I have had!
Love,
Lauren

No comments: