Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The BEST, worst news EVER!

"Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."

—Mark 11:23-25

Our God is so amazing! 
Yesterday was one of the LONGEST days of my life.  My grandmother received a call from her doctor yesterday and they had her come in for the results of her scan from Monday.  Her appointment was not until 4, so all day, we waited.  I kept telling myself not to worry.  We are not supposed to worry for God has control of everything.  However, I worried...and prayed...and waited...and prayed...and worried some more.  Around 5:20, my Mom called and said the cancer is localized in my grandmother's breast and possibly in one lymph node.  We have never been so excited about cancer EVER!  This is the BEST, worst news, we could possibly imagined!  I am so thankful that the cancer is not spread throughout her body and bones.  God answers and hears our prayers!  He is in complete control!  She should hear today when a surgery is scheduled to remove the tumor and lymph nodes and then a treatment plan will take place!
Thank you, to all of you, who thought and prayed for my Mammaw and family yesterday! Thank you!

Miracles Happen!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

Alexis said...

That's wonderful! To God be the glory!!