Wednesday, September 29, 2010

South Plains Fair 2010

I love fair time! I look forward to it every year! Actually, that's a fib.  I look forward to the DELICIOUS fried apricot pies every year! ha! They are so good and sooo bad for you, which makes them even better! :)
See! D-LISH!

Our little family ventured out to the fair this past Sunday.  It was family day and we had a blast!  Paisleigh really got into the animals and rides this year while I think sweet Abi was still trying to take it all in!


Greg took the girls into the petting zoo! 
Of course Paisleigh had to wear her sunshades inside the petting zoo, because that is the cool thing to do! lol! 

I also LOVE the lemonade at the fair! It makes my heart happy! Greg and I shared the regular and strawberry lemonade this year and it was PERFECT!

All of the girls riding the carousel! Aunt Gigi, Paisleigh, Abigail and myself!

Paisleigh's first $12 fair toy! HA! It was so worth it though watching her fish for ducks!  She was so proud of herself!

Abi was so into watching all of the people and rides at the fair! I think next year she will really get into everything!

My sister and me! Love Her!

Angie and her man, Wes!


Family Photo: Fair 2010

On our way out Paisleigh NEEDED a corn dog! So, she got one...and she LOVED it! Hey, the fair only comes once a year, right?!

We really had such a great time at the fair this year! Is it sad that I am ready for next year just to get my hands on another fried pie.... :)

Have a beautiful day!
Love,
Lauren

No comments: