We went last week for a check up and a sonogram....Baby Brownd #2 is a precious little GIRL!! We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to have another beautiful angel come into our lives! I am 17 weeks and will have another sonogram on Feb. 12th....I can not wait to see her again! We have already started trying to tell Paisleigh about her new baby sister, but she is not having much to do with that one. I guess I have 4.5 months to get her excited!! HAHA....we'll see!
Paisleigh is doing so good now! No more RSV, thank goodness! We had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year!! We are having some big changes in our lives right now though! We will be moving to Lubbock at the end of this month! I found us a house last week and we are starting to pack today!! I am sad, but excited all at the same time! Change is good and with baby #2, I am thrilled to be getting so close to family!!
We hope everyone is doing great! Have a wonderful week!
4 comments:
Congrats on finding out it's a girl!!! Thank God that Paisleigh is done with RSV. I don't hear good things about that awful virus but glad to hear she is healed!
Change is good!!!! Becareful and no heavy lifting!!!
Okay, you guys can go, but you have to leave Paisliegh with me!!
You guys have to come back and visit, you can always stay with us if you need to!
Congratulations on your baby girl!!! Everyone is finding out! I'm dying to know too!
I love Lubbock! That's an option for Chris & I but regardless I have a much better chance of seeing you after you move there.... atleast at homecoming ;) !
So happy to hear all your happy news! Exciting times! Love you!
Ignore Kelly, Autumn would love a little playmate! We are going to miss seeing that precious little face! Good luck to you guys!!!
Post a Comment