Thursday, February 12, 2009

20 WEEKS and FINALLY SETTLED IN....

This pregnancy has gone by so quickly for us! I do not know if it is because it is #2 and I am busy chasing Paisleigh or if it is because of EVERYTHING that has gone on and happened during this pregnancy! Either way...I am glad it is going by fast and not slow!

We went for our 20 week ultrasound and check up today! The little one got a perfect report and is weighing around 13 ounces and kicking and moving like crazy! I love ultrasounds....I think they are the coolest thing ever! It is amazing to me how we are able to watch the life within us grow so quickly! We will get another ultrasound at 30 weeks....I can't wait....and the way time has been going by...it will be no time until that day is here!!

Well, we are FINALLY settled in to our new place here in Lubbock. What a job!! I never knew how difficult it would be unpacking with an 18 month old helper!! haha!! Paisleigh is so busy, but we love it! She is really starting to say and try to say a lot of words!! It is awesome and quite humorous to watch and listen to her try so hard! I think she is brilliant! :)

We hope everyone is doing great and I will keep you posted on Paisleigh and Baby #2's progress!!

2 comments:

NieNie and Goose said...

YEA for both the 20 weeks and being settled in! Thank you again for coming to mom's bday and Michael's shower! I am so glad ya'll are closer! Let's get together soon! OH and I LOVE Paisleigh's valentine's day picture card!!! Precious angel!

Chris and Hayden said...

Woo hoo for a good sonogram! I think I need a Paisleigh because I feel like my pregnancy is crawling by!