Our little family is really getting busy these days! Greg and I are both getting involved more and more with our church! We Love It!! However, with work, home and church events...things are kind of crazy around here! I know there gets to be a point when to much is tooo much....but, we are very happy where we are...I think things are just right! Looking back when it was just us two, hanging out, was awesome...but now, the THREE of us and having things to go and do is WONDERFUL! In some crazy way...it keeps us sane!
Paisleigh LOVES the kids in the nursery. It is really fun to think about watching those little boogers grow up together and go to school together...and who knows what all they will get into. Being kin to Greg and Me....there is nooooo telling. HAHA! It is definantly going to be interesting to say the least. A friend of mine, who has a daughter that is two days younger than Paisleigh...are already joking about our "late night phone calls" to one another when the two get into high school!! Is it bad that we are already talking and plotting about this??.... haha!
My parents are going to come up and visit this weekend and we are so excited!! I always enjoy watching them with Paisleigh and seeing their reactions to all of the new things she is doing! As of this week, Paisleigh has started trying to say our yellow labs name: Nash...and it is precious!! She picks up on things so fast, which is really good, I think.
So, our preacher has started a three week lesson on Forgiveness, as of last Sunday. After listening to her sermon this week and thinking about it throughout the week so far...it is amazing how many opportunities arise within the day that calls for a bit of patience and forgiveness on all different levels. I love to see how God works in our lives and brings opportunities to practice our Faith. I also find it exciting and funny to look back and realize my growth as a Christian woman. Wow!!...I have come a long ways in the past few years. From crazy-confussed-immature high school kid, to know-it-all college goofball, to crazy in love newlywed, to thankful new mom, to a more mature-wife-mom-career woman-and most importantly, a God Loving-Christian Woman who has realized how strong her Faith really is! I look back with much respect to my parents and family for putting up with me and being so forgiving to my actions so many times! Knowing what I know now, I am so thankful that our Savior is full of forgiveness and is always beside us with open arms--no matter which path we take in our life--we can ALWAYS turn to Him!! So, as your week goes on...remember...pray about it, give it to God, forgive and be thankful for the beautiful life He has blessed us with!
Have a GREAT day!
Lauren B.
1 comment:
So very, very true!! Thank goodness for forgiveness!
Post a Comment