
Ok! I admit...I am very new to the whole world of "blogging"...but I do have to say...I am excited about it!
Greg and I have been blessed with the greatest joy in our lives, our 13 month old daughter, Paisleigh Marie! She is so much fun, so full of love and the child laughs and smiles ALL the time! But, I am going to go back a bit before I start to pour out about Pais....
Growing up, I always tried to imagine what my life would be like with a husband and a child of our own. Let me tell you....My Life, now, is MORE than I could have ever imagined. I have been blessed with a husband who is amazing! He is so smart, hard working, loving, honest, God fearing and most importantly...he is handsome! Greg makes me laugh...and somedays, I really need that! We have been through some really trying and difficult times...but, we have made it...and those times have made our marriage and our Faith even more strong.
After a little bit of a set back...we found out we were pregnant in November of 2006! WE WERE ECSTATIC!! We prayed that this was our time to bring a child into the world, and it was!! Our precious miracle was born on July 18th, 2007 in New Braunfels, Texas! What a day that was!! WOW!! It was so special...all of our family made it to the hospital in time to welcome our sweet baby girl into this great world! Paisleigh was born a little early at 35 weeks, but she was strong! She needed a little jump start and had to stay in the hospital for 10 days....but, in hind sight...that really was not that bad! She was in a safe place where the nurses and doctor took outstanding care of her and got her everything she needed to stay healthy!!
Over the past 13 months, Greg and I have had a fast lesson in parenting! But, we have loved every single second of it! Looking back, it has gone so fast! Paisleigh is walking now...trying to talk a bit...feeding herself...extremely independent (which is great!!)...and absolutely, without a doubt, the joy of our lives!!
GOD IS AMAZING!! We know, that without Him in our lives, our marriage and our family....We would not be where we are today! "...and the Greatest of These is LOVE." (1 Corin: 13:13).
Have a great weekend....
1 comment:
yea! I'm so glad that you have started this! It's so fun! I'm not good with words, but it's fun to try.
Post a Comment