About a year and a half ago, I was presented with an opportunity to become an Independent Demonstrator for a company called Uppercase Living. I was soooo hesitant at first! This company designs beautiful vinyl sayings that are made for EVERY room, garden, kitchen, nursery, etc. etc. for your home, office or wherever you want to put it really! You are also able to CUSTOM CREATE anything you want. Your favorite Bible verse, your last name, your dog's name (ha!) whichever you desire to create, you can create it! IT IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!
I have been doing this as my side business and I love helping my customers and hearing how much they love the product!! If you have never seen or heard of this, check out my website at http://laurenbrownd.uppercaseliving.net and you will be amazed and addicted!! We are actually coming out with the NEW 2010 Fall/Winter catalog next week on July 20th!! I will post about that to remind you guys to go check it out! I do believe this will be the BEST and most creative catalog yet!! The options are limitless with this product! SO FUN!!
I have also gotten into creating custom name canvases and banners! They are so much fun and I absolutely love doing these knowing they are going up in a nursery, child's room, an office or even in a home where it will be enjoyed for years to come! If you are interested, just let me know! I would LOVE to create one for you too!
These are some of the custom creations I have made for other individuals and groups!
Hope you enjoy!!
The bottom four pictures are of a pediatrician's office I just finished with the Uppercase Living product! It is wonderful and funky and you are able to be SO CREATIVE with it in any space!!
Please let me know if I can create something for you! Also, you can order ANY Uppercase Living item straight from my website and it is shipped directly to your home!! How easy is that!
http://laurenbrownd.uppercaseliving.net
Go check it out and let me know what you think!
Also, I would LOVE advice from anyone else if they too have a small business and are trying to grow into something bigger!
Thank you for letting me share my creations with you!
Love,
Lauren
Lauren







1 comment:
Hi Lauren,
I love this post and the pics as well!!! I wish you the best in your business... You are very creative!
Well I had her... Elanie Rosaluz on 6/6/10 @ 9:02 a.m. weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz. 19 in. She was 41wks and 2days. I was scheduled for inducing the same day I had her :) I was so scared to get induced but God had other plans :) I am creating a new blog so stay tuned k!
Can't wait to hear from you :) How are the girls?
Melanie
Post a Comment