I would definitely show you what all the Brownd's have been up to! However, I have not had a second to even upload photos! I was just looking back at my blog and I have not updated since April 2nd! April 2nd people...that is far to long! As soon as I have a second, I will upload photos from Easter...the girls were precious! As soon as I have a second, I will upload photos from our new living room, kitchen and dining room that we just painted and modernized last weekend! As soon as I have a second, I will update you on what else is going on in the Brownd house!
However, we do have some really exciting news about this weekend. Abigail Grace is being Baptized and we are transferring our membership to our new Church home here in Lubbock! I am so excited and feel so grateful we have found such a wonderful place to worship and grow in our faith and raise our children around other wonderful Christian families!
But, for now, I just wanted to say hello....we are still here and doing well....and I will upload photos soon...hopefully!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment