Here lately, I have been noticing that the girls have MANY similarities. Although, they really do not "look" alike, they sure do act alike! For instance, falling asleep in their jumperoo at the same age and IN THE SAME PAJAMAS!! LOL!
Paisleigh @ 10 Months Conked Out
Abigail @ 10 Months Conked Out
Yes, I kept Paisleigh's pajamas and have "recycled" them for Abigail! However, in this case, I am soooo glad I did that, because THIS is HILARIOUS!******************************************************************************
Last weekend, My Mom, My Grandmother (the girls Great-Grandmother) and Myself took Pais and Abi to the Science Spectrum! We had so much fun watching Paisleigh's imagination run wild! She is such a smart little girl and Abigail had fun too! Here are some pictures from our adventure!
I think the Science Spectrum will absolutely be one of our favorite spots to go!!
************************************************************************
We are so looking forward to this Easter Weekend! I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and truly remembers and focuses on the meaning of Easter!
God is Great!
Love,
Lauren
1 comment:
Oh how fun! Those pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment