Monday, March 15, 2010

It is SNOWING...in MARCH!

TODAY:

--Is my Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you so much!

--It is SNOWING, yes people!, SNOWING! It is March 15th and it is snowing in West Texas! Gotta Love Lubbock weather!

--I am upset because Greg, the Girls and myself all planted flowers and fixed up the flower beds over the weekend because we thought the winter weather was over...because it was 70 all weekend...BOY, WERE WE WRONG!

--I am hoping our new plants survive the snow and cold! errrrr!

--I am really missing my girls while I am at work! :(

--I am really excited about our Church and my walk with God!  Our Sunday School group has been doing an awesome study called "What If", and it is really working in my heart!

--I am disappointed in myself for not keeping up with my "Love Dare" studies! 

--I am really struggling with which way I am going to go with my career.  I know this decision will effect me and my family forever!

--I am wanting to remodel our entire house! HA!

--I really need to update my blog with a post on how much the girls are growing, learning and getting into! :)

--I need to tell my Husband how proud of him I am and how much I love him.

--Today, I just needed to say that!

Have a great "Today"!
Love, Lauren

1 comment:

NieNie and Goose said...

I remember the year I met Derek....I got snowed in on Spring Break in Canyon...15 inches of snow that year. Sorry about your flowers. I almost did the same thing. It's so hard not go plant when it's nice weather outside. Hope you have a great week!