I LOVE life moments! I think they are fun and memorable! I was lucky enough to be a part of a big one for my youngest Sister-In-Law last weekend! This is Jennifer, she is a Senior this year and this is her NEW CAR! It was a surprise from her parents!! HOW EXCITING!
I am so proud of Jennifer! She is such a Godly teen and such a hardworker! We Love You Jen!
*******************************************************
My journey with Love Dare is going beautifully! My Hubbie has really noticed how much calmer and relaxed I am...and honestly, so have I! Chapter 6 was really amazing! It focused on the fact that Love is not irritable. Often times lately, I have found myself to be irritable due to stress and just everyday life; however, I have really come to learn that I do not have to be that way! A section from the chapter states: "A loving husband will remain calm and patient, showing mercy and restraining his temper. Rage and violence are out of the question. A loving wife is not overly sensitive or cranky but exercises emotional self-control. She chooses to be a flower among the thorns and respond pleasantly during prickly situations."
I love that! It is really all about learning to prioritize and balance situations and to always remember that God is in control!
*******************************************************
Greg and I are taking a trip tomorrow to New Orleans! We are soooo excited! He is attending a Keller Williams conference and I am going to be a bum! HA! The girls are going to stay with their Grammie and Papaw tonight until Sunday and will be with Nona and Papa Jack until Thursday when we return! This will be the FIRST time that I will be away from Abigail since she was born and I have not been away from Paisleigh this long since she was 8 months old! So, please pray for me not to loose it without my little blessings for almost a whole week! However, I cannot wait to have a vacation with my husband! Super Excited!
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
Love, Lauren
2 comments:
thank you for the blog :) you're too sweet i love you!!
How exciting!!! I've been waiting for pictures of this new car! :)
Ya'll have fun...I know the girls will. If they are anything like Michael, they will never know you are gone. :(
Post a Comment