WOW! I have never needed a weekend so bad!! This week has been a doozie! It feels like this week has been nothing but rush-rush-rush and worry. Oh well...we are going to have a great weekend with a little time to just breathe! Paisleigh's Grammie and Granddaddy are coming in to visit (Greg's Parents) and we are soooo excited to watch the Tech game on Saturday against Kansas!! GO TECH!
Even though we have really been trying to focus more on family time and less worry about work....it still seems to get in the way! I will just keep praying for God to continue to give me patience and strength...He has already helped me so much, even in just the past couple of weeks with it! God is Great!
I hope everyone has a great and relaxing weekend too.....
2 comments:
have a wonderful weekend!
Hey Lauren,
I'm so glad you posted on my blog. It's so cool to see that you have a blog too, it's such a neat way to share stories and photos with family and friends. By the way, Paisleigh is so precious! God bless.
Post a Comment