We had our 30 week sonogram last Thursday! Everything is still going perfectly with our new little one! She weighs about 3lbs. 9oz. right now and she is so very active! I love it! She looks so much like Paisleigh, but different at the same time. Same little nose and mouth--I just cannot wait to see her 'in person"!!
That was supposed to be our last sonogram until her arrival; however, our little one has decided not to turn over and is breech. So, I will go back on May 21st at 35 weeks to have another sonogram to see if she has decided not to be stubborn and has turned....if not, we will schedule a c-section then. I was actually talking to the nurse about it and she said with everything I have going on with me right now (bicournate uterus and the umbilical hernia)...sometimes the baby knows what's best and that is God's way of taking care of the situation. Sounds good to me....I am perfectly comfortable and safe with me and Abigail being in God's hands! So, I will keep everyone updated as I learn more and the day gets closer and closer!
Oh yes, I do not know if I have said before or not, we have decided on a name for the new one! Her name will be ABIGAIL GRACE BROWND and we love it! I really think we will end up calling her Abi Grace! I can not believe we are about to have a Paisleigh and an Abigail! These two little girls are such miracles and blessings in our lives!
Paisleigh is doing great! Her vocabulary is really starting to develop quickly! Girlfriend can repeat ANYTHING we say! It is precious to watch her little mouth and voice say words! It is so amazing to me how fast she picks things up! She still loves to read books, but she has absolutely fallen in love with the backyardigans. Everyday when we get home she instantly says "PABLO" and points at the t.v.--Pablo is one of the characters incase you are not fortunate enough to know about the backyardigans yet!! LOL! Anyways, Greg and I are having so much fun with this little stinker! She absolutely lights up our lives in so many ways!
Daycare on the other hand is another story! There is a little boy there that has a problem with biting...and he chooses to pick on Paisleigh! I have talked and talked and griped and griped about it...and I am at the end of my rope with it! I love her day care, but I cannot have her stay there if he is going to keep biting! The owner and teachers have promised me that they are going to work on keeping a closer eye on him and work with his parents to help teach him not to bite....but, if it happens again...I think we are going to find a new place for her to go! That is ridiculous! If anyone has ever experienced an issue like this one with their little ones, I would LOVE some advice on what to do!! But, other than that...she is doing gret at daycare...her new favorite song is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and I love watching her sing it with her hand motions!! ADORABLE!! Almost makes up for the biting thing, but not really!!
Well, that is about it! I am just 31 weeks prego and chasing Greg and Paisleigh around!! I hope everyone out there is doing great too!!
2 comments:
Great to hear about Abi Grace! :) Paisleigh is going to be a great big sister!
Post a Comment